Accredited Qualifications for KS 3 and 4, Higher Education and Apprenticeships.
Sports Coaching North West is a 1st4Sport-accredited centre. Our education team are fully qualified tutors and assessors, we have our own internal verifiers, we are authorised to deliver a range of quality assured qualifications including:
Sports Coaching Qualifications
- Level 1 Award in Assistant Coaching
- Level 1 and 2 Award in the Principles of Coaching
- Level 2 and 3 Award in Employment Awareness in Active Leisure and Learning
- Level 2 Certificate in Coaching (Sport and Physical Activity)
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Learning and Physical Education and School Sport
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Activity Leadership
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Supporting the Delivery of Physical Education and School Sport.
Education, Training and Assessor Qualifications
- Level 3 Award in Delivering Learning
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day)
- Level 3 First Aid At Work (3 Days)
- Paediatric First Aid (1 and 2 Days)
We are able to offer the qualifications that make up the ‘Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Physical Education and School Sport’ framework and can offer placements in schools to ensure the appropriate competence based criteria are met.
We can offer bespoke solutions to your training needs, for more information or to discuss your requirements contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01270 449770.
Half Term Coaching Courses
Level 1 Principles of Coaching and Emergency First Aid
Venue:Sandbach High School
Dates:29thOctober – 1st/2ndNovember 2018
The qualification is designed to provide an introduction to the practical and theoretical aspects of coaching sport. The foundation level of knowledge and skills will enable you to develop an understanding of the safe, ethical and effective management and coaching of participants of all ages. The qualification is recognised as the industry standard level 1 qualification for the principles of coaching sport by sports coach UK. It is also recognised by and has the support of a range of providers including FE colleges.
Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work aims to provide learners with the skills, knowledge and understanding to provide appropriate care and manage life-threatening conditions, minor injuries and illness primarily in the workplace.
You do not need to hold any specific coaching qualifications to access this qualification; however you do need to be 14 years of ageto register for the qualification.
Contact: email@example.com 01270449770